Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Cupcake Truck



Once upon a time, in a magical land called Travelers, where there is a giant red umbrella and a sea of perfect white rocking chairs, there exists a special vehicle. It is unlike every other vehicle because this truck, my friends, is not just a truck.

It's a cupcake truck.

Yes, my friends, there exists a truck that produces delicious, delicious, custom cupcakes. And in Travelers land, these cupcakes have clever names. Perhaps you would like a "Travelers Championship Chocolate." Or maybe a "Peanut Butter Birdie." I personally had "Red 'Umbrella' Velvet" with white chocolate cream cheese frosting. It was delicious... but not as good as the cupcakes I had  at Georgetown Cupcake in DC last summer. My mouth waters just thinking about it.

The Cupcake Truck is based out of Hamden, CT, and you can look it up online at www.cupcaketruck.com. And Hamden isn't so far from the Bronx... so maybe it will come somewhere near us.

I can't wait to update you all on the (hopefully) amazing food I find in Europe!

Love and cupcakes,

Courtney

2 comments: